As of today (May 28th) Governor Newsom has advised CAMTC that massage therapy can open up alongside and under the same recommendations as hair salons and barbershops. We’ll be taking a couple of days to ensure that the space is ready for us to resume offering services, but we will officially be open again Sunday, May 31!
To ensure that we are compliant with the re-opening requirements you will notice a few changes:
- WE WILL BE REQUIRING FACE COVERINGS FOR ALL THERAPISTS AND CLIENTS. This is non-negotiable in order to ensure that we are allowed to remain open. We ask that clients arrive with a mask. If you arrive without a mask you will be offered one. If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask you will not be able to make an appointment until the state lifts their requirement.
- Fitted vinyl covers have been placed over table warmers and fleece covers have been removed from face cradles. We will be disinfecting tables before each and every client.
- We will be blocking out additional time between clients to accommodate the increased hygiene demands.
- We will be staggering appointment start times to avoid congestion in the reception area.
- Retail stock will be hands-off for clients. If you would like to purchase one of our retail items simply ask your therapist for help!
- Self-serve water stations will be removed from the space. If you need water your therapist will be able to bring you a paper cup.
And as always, your therapist will practice thorough hand hygiene.
We are very excited to return to work!